Pages

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Coffee Rules the World

well.. atleast in my cards, they take over :-)
 
Todays card is trying out all new things and colours.
The base and the scored card stocks are "Coastal Cabana" - which is one of the new in-colours for the next 2 years. Then I had to use some washi tape from "This and That Epic Day" and the new Smoky Slate chevron ribbon. The background stamp "Off the Grid" is stamped several times (without Stamp-a-Majic!!) with Smoky Slate.
 
The background behind the coffee cup is scored with Simply Scored Scoring Tool.
 
The coffee cup is from the "perfect blend" set. I stamped it with Early Espresso and then took my Crumb Cake ink pad and a blender pen and started adding some shadows on the cup.
 
"Given enough coffee, I could rule the world, temporarily"
 




No comments:

Post a Comment