Pages

Monday 2 March 2015

Craft room projects

I'm still working on my craft room .... I guess this means I have a lot (too much???) stuff to organize :-)

I was working today on some memory boards. I saw this idea about a year ago on Pinterst and was reminded of it when visiting my friend Patricia's house the other week. We both LOVE this retired Stampin'Up! designer series paper (I cannot recall the name but it has been retired for at least 4 years now). Anyways, Patricia had used this paper on her boards and I remembered that I still had several sheets in my private 'stash'

I had hard time figuring out where I would place my clip boards, but found a perfect place at the end of my book case. I had 3 large boards and one tiny one, and as you can see, I'm not organized enough yet to have anything really hanging there :-)
Well I did have a free coffee coupon for Stockmann's department store back home in Finland.... Maybe I remember to take it with me next summer.... :-)

I also have a bad habit to keep small scraps and extra bits and pieces in a bin.... Guess how often I go to that bin.... 

These bins are actually all retired products and papers... Maybe I should just be brutal and dump it all... Without looking into it too much...

Maybe one day my craft room will be organized enough to actually post some pictures of it... Right now it has a guest bed headboard in the middle of room. I'll post a separate post about this project when it's at its final stages :-)

Looking forward to this spring... And really getting things in order at the house!



No comments:

Post a Comment