Pages

Sunday 22 March 2015

Summer is almost here........ NOT!!

okay, this duo of cards perfectly suits today's weather!

Few days ago it seemed like the spring was here, and I could actually see patches of grass on our front yard. Then Saturday happened - and wet snow. So the ground was again covered. 
And not to stop there, last night it got really cold, so now we are at -18 C with wind chill making it feel like -24 C


cased from Peggy Outen


So, here to display the weather changes with two cards, both using 'work of art' stamp set.

The colours in the original were a bit different. I just went with different shades of blue.






I love this card with the snow man!! I got this idea from Pinterest.

The hat is with Wild Washabi, eyes and mouth with Smoky Slate, nose with Tangelo Twist and the scarf with Real Red.

The face should have been a bit higher, I feel like he is drowning in his scarf ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment