Pages

Wednesday 25 January 2017

MOJO Monday 481

Here is the template for this weeks design. I had hard time figuring out what would I use for the semi-circle on the left edge. I was playing with different shapes, but nothing really worked for me. And I didn't have large enough circle die to do that in one piece.




So I cut out one circle using the Stitched Shapes Framelits. Then I cut it in half and glued them together, to form a large circle. I just positioned the top layers and the burlap ribbon to hide the seam.


The stamp set used is Hey, Chick from the Sale-a-bration catalogue. The colours are: Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Smokey Slate, Basic Grey, Bermuda Bay and Whisper White.

The pattern papers are both from the Occasions Catalogue: Cupcakes & Carousels Designer Series Paper Stack (the circle) and Falling in Love Designer Series Paper (Gray with dots).

I coloured the chick with the Watercolour Pencils. The background stamp is from Butterfly Basics stamp set.


No comments:

Post a Comment