Pages

Wednesday 11 January 2017

Water colouring with new pencils

Oh So Succulent (Occasions 2017)

I cannot say how happy I am that Stampin'Up! brought back their watercolour pencils!!!

They used to have all kinds of colouring tools: pencils, crayons, chalks... then they all disappeared and we got the alcohol markers (blendabilities), which had some manufacturing issues and they were cancelled. Since then, we were stuck with ink pads, markers and blender pens and aqua painters. 


And although they are nice, I never got the subtle effects with them right.


So YAY for the watercolour pencils!

In this post there are several images that have been coloured with the watercolour pencils. Still need to work these images into cards (the colouring was supposed to be my Christmas holiday crafting, which didn't happen - LOL)
Tasty Trucks (sale-a-bration set)
I just love these little chicks!!! 
Hey, Chick (sale-a-bration set)





No comments:

Post a Comment