Pages

Thursday 8 September 2011

The Classes Are Here! The Classes Are Here!

My August Class samples
Well, I actually posted this already earlier in August on my Stampin'Up! Demonstrator web-site, but as I decided to start a separate blog and feed it to the Stampin'Up! Demonstrator Web-site, all my old posts sort of vanished :)

So, you can see my class schedule at www.tanja.stampinup.net



The way I run my classes is this:

In average, the cost of the class is 20 cad (usually 4 cards, or 2 scrapbook pages AND 2 cards). Sometimes a class might involve more work/supplies and the cost would be higher (not over 30 cad). You don't have to sign up for a set of classes, you can take the ones you like.

Here is the twist: The class (and the samples) are FREE, if you place an order of 25 cad from the current Stampin' Up! catalogues the same night! This way you don't only get the class and samples free, but also get to build on your own supplies! However, if you don't want to place an order, you pay for the regular fee.
 
 
Also, bring a new friend to class, and you get to do a second set FREE!!

So here is the schedule:
  • Monday, September 12th (7pm - 9pm): Falling Leaves and Giving Thanks
  • Monday, October 3rd (7pm - 9pm): Spooky Halloween!
  • Monday, Noveber 7th (7pm - 9pm): Xmas Cards
  • Monday, December 5th (7pm - 9pm): Last minute Christmas Gifts

Email me for details (RSVP by previous Friday!) Tanja.Neuvonen@gmail.com

 
 
Falling Leaves and Giving Thanks class teaser

No comments:

Post a Comment