Pages

Friday 9 September 2011

Fall Classes, starting with Thanks Giving and fall

I love fall!!! The cool mornings, the colours in the trees! And I LOVE crafting with fall colours. All the different yellows, oranges, greens and browns!

And crafting with Stampin' Up! colours is even better - they have so creative and tasty names :-) like: "Pumpkin Pie", Lucky Limeade", "Tangerine Tango" and you cannot live without "Crumb Cake".


For my fall class "Falling leaves and giving thanks" I wanted to use my basic fall colours "More Mustard", "Chocholate Chip", "Crumb Cake" and I had to add a bit of the InColours like "Pool Party".

In each catalogue Stampin'Up! has managed to come up with something (a paper, ribbon, fabric) that I just HAVE to have :-)
This fall's Holiday Mini has one that I just LOVE and I want to use it on everything: "Spice Cake" both the paper and the fabrics are just to die for! They carry all my favourite fall colours and they are very retro, but still very classic in style.

No comments:

Post a Comment