Pages

Thursday 14 November 2013

Upcoming Classes

Just a reminder of my upcoming classes.

Sampler of cards I have made using various masking techniques
The first one is on Monday November 18th at 6:30 pm. This class is a technique class looking at various masking techniques.

You get to make 4 cards, and the cost is 15cad, or the class is FREE, if you place an order of 20cad from the current Stampin'Up! catalogue.

Please sign up for the class latest by Saturday, November 16th, evening.


The next class is on Saturday November 23rd at 2pm. This is a Christmas card class and I just realized I forgot to take pictures of the cards - oh well.. I can tell you that they are Christmas cards :-)
I will try to get the photos posted during the weekend.

Then a class I'm most happy about! a banner class!! I LOVE the Banner Simply Created kit and I'm going to be very sad if that banner kit does not carry over into the spring (it is not on the spring Occasions catalogue, but it does not mean that it would not be available after the Holiday Catalogue expires - I certainly hope it will make it to the next annual catalogue!!).

So if you were thinking of getting the banner kit - get it now - who knows, if it will be available next year!

So, the class I'm doing is on Sunday December 1st at 2pm. The cost of this class is 20cad (as it's using more supplies). The banner and the class is free, if you place an order of 25cad or more from the current Stampin'Up! catalogue.

Please sign up for this class latest by November 28th.


Then another 3D class is happening on Sunday December 8th at 2pm. This is a Christmas ornament class and we will be using the new Snowflake Ornament kit that Stampin'Up! has just released. I don't have a picture, since I don't have that kit yet :-)
So pictures will show up later!




No comments:

Post a Comment