Pages

Friday 13 December 2013

Poinsettias, various ways

The first card is based on an earlier card cased from LeAnne Pugliese.

For this version I changed the colour into Blushing Bride and I stamped a striped background with Gorgeous Grunge stamp.

The sentiment is a Finnish stamp saying 'merry Christmas'


These two cards are partly cased.
I guess I got the first idea for the poinsettia stamped on vellum from Mary Brown.

So these ones are stamped with gold Encore ink and then gold embossed. Then they are coloured on the BACK of the vellum.

One is done with Strawberry Slush and the green is actually Wild Wasabi and the other is with Crisp Cantaloupe and Pistachio pudding, the sentiment on both is with Pistachio pudding
 

You may see my mistakes too, well I actually dropped the encore pad once on the vellum and other time I dropped the stamp partly on already stamped image - well... I wanted to see how they work so I didn't bother to throw the pieces out.

Not very typical Xmas colours, but I wanted to see how they would look. I'm still working on my silver coloured versions
.



No comments:

Post a Comment