Pages

Thursday 12 December 2013

Xmas cards, set 2

Some of these cards are from my Xmas card classes



For this one I got the idea from Dawn Olchetske. I used a different sentiment (all stamps from Santa's List set. The striped paper is from the holiday catalogue designer series paper stackThe belt buckle is 1"x1" silver glimmer paper and I punched out the center with one of the small label punches (looks like a stamp)



This one was the trickiest for my classes. Mainly due to the 'merry' and glueing it down neatly. I wish there was a trick.... I tried even one of those gadgets, that you drop the piece in, pull from other end and the piece has glue at the back (one of the xyron machines), but it got really sticky and the glue was too visible.

I wonder if I would glue the glitter paper on sticky page and then cut it out...... Well... Too late now ;-)



This is part of my masking tape and Xmas card classes. The background is done with masking tape and pear pizzazz ink. The tree is from 'lovely as a tree' and stamped with Gumball Green and the sentiment is from last years holiday catalogue 'more merry messages' which still is available.





No comments:

Post a Comment