Pages

Monday 16 December 2013

Spring is in the air....

Well... At least in my head. 

I have been creating SO many Xmas cards, I just had to do something else (and I also got my goodies from the Occasions Spring Catalogue a week ago and I really wanted to play with some of the new stuff.

I already used some of the framelits (on film) on couple if cards (one Xmas and the WOW card.)


Here is a card using the new retro Washi tape (occasions catty)  and a new banner stamp (and punch) from the Sale-a-bration catalogue 

The hot air balloon is from the annual catalogue hostess set (incl, the frame around it). This image was supposed to be in another card, but didn't work for that (the scale was wrong), so I decided to pile on top of all the other stuff ;-)

The colours on this are: Coastal Cabana, Tangerine Tango, Baked Brown Sugar and Daffodil Delight

No comments:

Post a Comment