Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Xmas cards, set 1

Some of the cards I have done this fall. Now I simply cannot recall if and whom I cased on these! so my apologies for that

This showcases some new framelits from the occasions catalogue - can you see them??

Now this one I cased from Tina Weller. The point here was to create an embossed image with the framelit shape. It was much harder than I thought but I think I got it okay. Would have helped if I'd have that silicone pad for my BigShot ;-) you can see her tutorial for this on YouTube, if you search for her or 'inside out embossing'

My new favourite card - so quick and easy to do. This also is a cased work from LeAnne Pugliese.
I stamped the image with Staz'On black ink and then used the Watercolour brush and real red ink to colour in the flower, then some crumb cake strokes around the flower and the splatter is done with Gorgeous Grunge set.

An I loved this! more before I went and cased it (I cannot make the name from the sample print).
Lots of small things and took quite a while to do. So this is definitely a WOW card and could be a card for a technique or advanced class, but not something for a 'stamp-a-stack' or a workshop!



No comments:

Post a Comment