Pages

Thursday 5 June 2014

Blended Bloom and blendabilities

This was my "first" stamp to use the new blendabilities pens

The polaroid frame is made with core'dinations paper, but you can easily use any natural tone card stock to achieve the same look. I rubbed some early espresso ink on it with a sponge to bring out the texture.

So far I only have the Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and Naturals - colour choices. so I opted to use the naturals on this flower. I kind of like how it turned into this pale pink tone.





The subtle background on the card is made with "work of art" stamp set using pool party, crumb cake and early espresso inks (I stamped off the card several times before stamping the faded image on the card base.

I also coloured some of the Natural 5/8" Chevron ribbon with the natural blendabilities markers - I really LOVE how they turned out!



No comments:

Post a Comment