Pages

Thursday 26 June 2014

Great card with little effort

This is one of my favourite card layouts. It really took me only few minutes to make this card, but it looks like it could take longer.

Okay, the stamp set and the burlap ribbon are both retired, but I happened to have some leftover ribbon and I'm yet to receive my new flower stamp set :-) 
You can easily replace the ribbon with one of the new striped ribbons or even a banner made from paper.

The flowers are coloured with Blendabilities neutrals pink pens and the stem with Old Olive Blendabilities.

I'm currently working on couple new Zentangles flowers (I was not too happy about my first Zentangle card). This time I'm using some thinner markers. I'll post the new cards over the weekend.


Keep Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment