Pages

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Hip Hip Hooray - summer is here


Card Base from Hip Hip Hooray card kit #134998, p.197 in the new catalogue

I know, this stamp set is not by Stampin'Up! but I just thought it to be so cute I had to use it.
The stamp actually has all the 5 bird houses in one stamp, but the birds are individual PHOTOPOLYMER stamps.

Why am I highlighting that they are photopolymer?? well.. once you peel the stamps off from their background (with the image), I had the darnest time to figure out which way is up and where are their legs :-)

so once I figured it out, I placed the birds on the stamped houses where I want them to stand, THEN pressed the acrylic blog on the stamps. 

The bird houses and the birds are coloured using various Blendabilities markers from Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and Neutrals sets.

The ribbon is retired burlap ribbon, the embellishment is from Essentials Wooden Elements #132258, p. 209 in the catalogue and the sticker on top of the element is from Epic Day Designer Stickers #131271, p. 191

No comments:

Post a Comment