Pages

Thursday 19 June 2014

Petite Petals with new in-colours

Petite Petals and matching envelope
I really like the Petite Petals stamp set and the matching punch. And I really like the new in colours and how they have more "weight" to them than the previous ones.

I don't often decorate envelopes, mainly because I make the cards and send them later and I don't want to store the envelopes with the cards. And when I need to send a card, I usually don't have time to find the matching colours and stamps to decorate the envelope :-)

Some of the flowers are stamped directly on the card and some are stamped on a separate piece of Whisper White card stock and punched out with the matching punch.

I really like the new in colours. I think my favourite so far is the Lost Lagoon. It's more subtle than the Coastal Cabana, so you can use it in the fall and even in the winter time.

The green Mossy Meadow still has to do it's magic with me... I'm not fully convinced with this colour - I guess I haven't had the opportunity to compare it with Always Artichoke - based on the catalogue colours they look very much alike :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment