Pages

Friday 28 March 2014

Life in the box

Well, it's really my second 'card in a box' and using the same 'life in the forest' set on this one too :-)

 


The pattern paper is from Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper pack, the trees are stamped on a green paper from 'epic day' designer series paper and the sun rays are stamped with the sale-a-bration banner blast stamp set and punched out with the banner punch (which will be available again in the new catalogue, as of June 1st)


The fox is done the same way as the previous version, except this time I used Very Vanilla for the face and tail 


So, this was my last posting from Ottawa! I will be posting things on here from Finland (I'm taking various crafting supplies with me, so I really need to push my creativity with the limited supplies). I guess I should show my dear husband where things are in my craft room, in case he needs to mail me some additional supplies :-)

Have fun creating!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment