Pages

Thursday 20 March 2014

Simply My Digital Studio Challenge: Using stamps

It's been awhile since I last created some digital pages. I have done couple of newsletters and a new blogheader (I just LOVE the colours on this one!!!), but no proper pages. My PC was constantly crashing when dealing with large sized items, so I had to keep things simple.

Now with my new MacBook, I'm again good to go....
(as long as I can figure out all the new commands and this North American keyboard... dots in odd places, and where in the world are all the /@«\÷æ‘…¬ symbols....

So, so far I have created two pages, both for the "Simply My Digital Studio" Facebook group challenges.

This first one is a challenge to use stamps. No embellishments here. Just stamps.
The background is created with an ampersand stamp, which I coloured Bermuda Bay. Then each vertical row was done in different opacity to create the gradual change in the colour.

I used a whisper white background card stock to get the opacity right

I have to say, using stamps is not the easiest thing for me. I tend to veer towards embellishments - I guess they are just easier :-)

I hope you like this and my next page. I will be posting more digital creations during the next 5 months, but don't you worry, I am bringing with me enough 'real paper' to create you traditional cards too. 

I hope you get inspired with both - remember, you can get inspiration from digital work for your paper crafting too - and why not give My Digital Studio a try?? After all, it is free for the first 30 days. 

don't think of it just as a scrapbooking tool. You can create cards, business cards for you or your family, blogheaders, Facebook headers and add embellishments to your photos. So really, it's a very multifunctional program.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment