Pages

Sunday 2 March 2014

What the fox says.... ring-ding-ding-ding-dinga-dinga-ding....

When I first saw the "Life in the Forest" stamp, I thought it to be cute, but not for me. Then I saw couple of cards made with it - and I was sold. There were 2 Stampin'Up! demonstrators, who inspired this card: Nancy Smith, with her question mark (she had an envelope, the mouse from the same stamp set says "Mouse goes Squeek" and THAT was an AHA-moment for me. I knew I had to get this set.
 
The trees and the mushrooms are from the same set. The trees were stamped on a Gumball Green Epic Day Designer Series Paper and the mushrooms were coloured with Real Red marker (stamped on Whisper White).

And then I remembered another product, that would make this perfect - our TALKING TAGs!!! I was not sure if it would work - after all, I was not planning on singing that song myself.

So I loaded it on my iTunes and played it with my computer while recording the sound with my iPhone. Well.. the sound quality is not the best, but works for me :-)

The other demonstrator, Linda Heller, had the best fox - I saw plenty of foxes coloured with markers or blenderpens - but Linda had actually stamped the fox on Tangerine Tango and Whisper white card stocks. Then she cut the full fox out of Tangerine Tango and cut the face mask and the tail from the Whisper White fox and glued those on top of the Tangerine Tango fox. She then coloured the ears with White gel pen. - PERFECT!!!

So here is a picture of my talking tag - I tested it, and if you download the app "TalkingTag.mobi" on your smart phone, you can listen to my 60 sec of Yelvis and Fox :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment