Pages

Thursday 13 March 2014

while waiting for the spring weather...


I love winter, but I think it's time to change the weather pattern - eh?
 
We went to Sudbury (ON) for 4 days to visit Tom's parents and got dumped with 15cm of snow on Sunday. But we did get some sunny weather too, as you can see from these pictures - taken at the Big Nickle
 

So while we wait for the snow to melt (and hope that the forecasts for more snow are not true), I decided to create a card using two of my TOP 10 stamp sets: "Happy Watercolor" and "Petite Petals". I'm not really sure if I truly could narrow my favourite stamp sets into 10, but right NOW these two will surely fit that category :-)


The card base is Blushing Bride and I stamped the Happy Watercolour "blob" with various neutrals:
Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Baked Brown Sugar and Soft Suede. I stamped the image first on a piece of scrap paper and then on card stock. Then I stamped the Petite petals with various different pinks: Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Rose Red, Calypso Coral and Strawberry Slush.
 
Then I thought it needed some bling and I added 3 golden sequins
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment