Pages

Friday 12 February 2016

Bokeh technique

This is a technique that has been very popular for the past year. I never really liked it... I guess it was all about the background and seemed like a lot of work that could easily be achieved with designer series paper (patterned paper). But when I got this limited time Sale-a-bration (FREE) stamp set 'Hello' (available only until February 15th), I thought this would work perfectly on its own on a bokeh background. So I did my research and found an excellent tutorial by Diane Dimich.


So I won't go into details on how to make this card - you see it all on the video above.

The colours I used in my card were So Saffron, Calypso Coral and Crumb Cake, and the sentiment is stamped with Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder.






No comments:

Post a Comment