Pages

Thursday 18 February 2016

I scream for ice cream!

Okay, my FAVOURITE treat is... you guessed it... ice cream! I love Italian Gelatto and I find Finnish ice cream is pretty close - Gelatto is milk based and also in Finland you get a much larger variety of milk based ice cream (rather than cream based).



So, to get back to crafting... I just loved making these two cards - both with ice cream ;-)

The colours on on the first one are Rose Red, Whisper White, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake. The patterned paper is from Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Pack (from the new Occasions catalogue) and the stamp set is Sprinkles of Life. 
The Ice cream part is punch out with the matching punch set. I also used a little bit of 'the Wink of Stella' on the ice cream highlight spots to add some sparkle

The second card has definitely more layers. This card was cased from Carolyn King.

The colours on this one are Whisper White, Mint Macaroon, Pink Pirouette, Tip Top Taupe, Delightful Dijon and Cherry Cobbler. The stamp set again is Sprinkles of Life and the pattern papers are from Love Blossoms and Go Wild designer series Patterned paper stacks.
I also used the Happy Heart Embossing folder (on Whisper White card stock) and added some sparkle with the Wink of Stella)

No comments:

Post a Comment