Pages

Saturday 13 February 2016

Valentine's Day greetings

I was looking forward to this 'going global' stamp set from the new Occasions 2016 catalogue - and the matching designer series paper and embossing folder.

Then when I finally went to make a card (cased from Carole Parsons) I realized I'M MISSING A 2" CIRCLE PUNCH!!! No, it was not stolen - I HAVE NEVER ORDERED ONE!!!
to be honest, I never even knew Stampin'Up! has added this punch into their selection... oh my!
So guess what is on the top of my next wish list??

So then I had to improvise on the compass - I ended up cutting it free hand - just try it... cutting perfect circle free hand.... impossible. So I had to destress the edges to make it like I started with a perfect circle but wanted to make it imperfect - hehehe

I used Lost Lagoon card stock to emboss the world map to the top part of my card, and added two rhinestones marking 'Ottawa' and 'Helsinki' - my two hometowns.

The bottom of the card has a piece of designer series paper from 'going places' stack.

The sentiment is stamped on vellum paper with StãzOn black ink and embellished with rhinestone.





No comments:

Post a Comment