Pages

Wednesday 24 February 2016

Work of Art - that's what this stamp set truly is!

You might have seen me use this stamp set fairly often. It's just that it is so versatile. I love the brush stroke look of the stamps!
The colours used in the card are So Saffron, Tangelo Twist, Lost Lagoon, Tip Top Taupe and Memento Mall Black ink.

This card was inspired by Marsha Lavoie and we made this at my friends party. My first draft was this rounded corner one (I personally don't care for the rounded corner look, but I happened to have the So Saffron layer pre-cut and pre-rounded, so I figured I'd use that and ended up rounding all the layers.)

So I decided to make a second version, same, but using straight corners and I also switched the orange layer into Tangelo Twist (the original was Pumpkin Pie, but I realized I don't have a new foam ink pad version of that same ink, so I needed to switch the colour)

The third version was made to display the new Thick Whisper White card stock. It's a really nice material to use as a card base without any layers.

Other stamp sets used in these cards are Sprinkles of Life (greeting) and Wetlands (birds).


No comments:

Post a Comment