Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Blooming with kindness

UPDATE: if you saw the title with "kondensaattori" that would be my wonderful iPad and using it with Finnish keyboard = spellcheck in Finnish :-)

I saw someone do this card with different colours and I thought it looked so easy and simple.

"I should do several of those and then I would have enough to giving away at Xmas time". Well.... All that time, and I finally got 2 made ;-)
Not that making these takes long - just didn't get to it - that's all.



Frankly, it would have been faster, if I would have used the same colours. It took me FOREVER to choose the colours!!!! I was determined to use Wisteria Wonder (not my normal choise). Then I thought "Sahara Sand would look great with this". Well, turns out I DON'T HAVE SAHARA SAND INK PAD!!!!! 
I know, I can already hear "WHAT????" from you ;-)



The Whisteria Wonder also has pink Pirouette and then in stead of Sahara Sand, I used Smoky Slate. You know what is going to be on my next order - right???

The other card is Blue Sky and Daffodill Delight (with blender pen)


No comments:

Post a Comment