Pages

Saturday 5 October 2013

Romantique dress Form

I saw similar card on Pinterest and liked the look, but since I didn't have all the supplies (WHAT!!! There is still some Stampin'Up! stuff I don't have??!!!) - well, I had to improvise a bit

The base is Whisper White and I embossed a Rose Red Card Stock with Modern Mosaic Embossing folder.

I then tapped it with Silver Encore Inl pad (since I DON'T have the golden, which I wanted to use!!!) and it got really messy. Oh well, I thought this for sure was a doomed card. I then dipped it in Silver Embossing Powder and it got even worse (almost threw it into the garbage at this point)

But I thought, maybe I just heat emboss it partially and rub off the non-heated parts. Well, changed my mind when it started looking MUCH better.

I then added some Delicate Details Lace Tape (I've had this product FOREVER, but NEVER used it!!)

The dress form is Whisper White and it has a Soft Suede stamp from Flowering Flourishes and Sahara Sand stamped text from Postage Due stamp

The Ribbon rosettes are rolled on sticky tape backing with Rose Red Seambinding, Whisper White Organza ribbon and Silver ribbon from the holiday catalogue

No comments:

Post a Comment