Pages

Thursday 24 October 2013

Coffee for 2

I saw this card on Heather Summer's blog and FELL IN LOVE!

I needed to replicate it! Sometimes I see designs and think "oh, that's pretty, I can use that idea on my own card" and some times I just feel that the colours and the design are already SO perfect and just don't want to change anything!

Usually I want to use a different stamp set, different coulour etc, but there are couple demonstrators who are just so brilliant, I don't want to improve their desings.

So this is a full on case from Heather Summer's card.


I just love the colours (DSP is from the Holiday Catalogue), and I love this stamp set! I ordered the burlap ribbon, but I'm having hard time using it - this was perfect project to get that included!

No comments:

Post a Comment