Pages

Saturday 1 December 2012

12 Days of Christmas... Hand Made Presents - Day 1

As my "12 Days of Christmas" I decided to showcase 12 different gift ideas, that you can easily get ready before Christmas.

Explosion Box
My 1st day may seem like more work - and that's what it actually is, but atleast you now have time to work on it.

I used the "Merry Moments Simply Scrappin'" kit (from the Stampin'Up! Holiday Catalogue, p. 9).

Explosion Box without lid
The kit allowed me to do 2 boxes (well... probably would have allowed more, if I would not have made a mistake with the lid size TWICE!!! and not used so many embellishment stickers on the boxes :)


Explosion box open (outside)




 I didn't add pictures to this one - I thought the person receiving this can add their own holiday pictures to it afterwards and personalize it to their liking.


The last picture shows where the slits are on the pages. If you prefer, you can cut the 4 corner pieces out all together, or if you want to make it even bigger, you can add a second layer to it. Just use a slightly smaller cardstock to start with, so that it fits inside the box!

And finally, here is the template for the box. Have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment