Pages

Monday 10 December 2012

12 Days of Christmas - Handmade Gifts, day 10

This is a great gift idea for the coffee lover in your family!

Purchase one of those clear acrylic covered coffee cups (for example from Starbucks). They usually come with a template so you can cut out a right sized piece from your Designer Series paper and decorate it to your liking. This one is mine from the summer time using "summer smooches" DSP.

I did have couple of other samples, but for some reason they post sideways - so I won't bother :)

My current one is actually made with My Digital Studio 2 - and it is the same picture as my blog header.

You can embellish your mug with photos (to make it into a scrapbook page), a nice greeting, a poem, or just enjoy the beautiful Designer Series Paper!



No comments:

Post a Comment