Pages

Monday 3 December 2012

12 Days of Christmas - Hand made Presents, day 3

This is the best gift ever - atleast that's how I feel :-)
First of all - it is super simple and in-expensive and most importantly: IT IS VERY USEFUL!!
You are always looking for coasters and since I'm obsessed by them - I have them all over the place. And this causes an other dilemma - they need to be pretty so that they can be left on the tables :)

So what I did was this:
  • in-expensive kitchen tiles (you can choose what ever style you like - even different colour!). I got mine from Rona, but most home hardware shops would sell them
  • Clean the tiles
  • Stamp your preferred image (in this case I used the "postage due"-set with StazOn black (or white) ink. Note! The ink has to be waterproof!
  • Mod Podge (or you can use Stampin'Up! Crystal Effects) over the stamped image
  • adhere either cork feet/base or those clear "bumps" which you use on your kitchen doors and drawers (available at the home hardware stores - usually where they keep their kitchen door hardware)
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment