Pages

Saturday 8 December 2012

My WINNING desing at My Digital Studio November 2012 Challenge


My 2nd time participating at My Digital Studio challenge and I won!!! Last week I got an honourable mentioning and now I won :-)
I had a busy day and was not in the best of mood when getting home and then I got an email from Stampin’ Up! My Digital Studio Team. I was so happy! I have only used MDS2 from September 2012 and tried to learn different techniques.

I have to credit Heather Summers and Kimberly VanDiepen for starting the Facebook "Simply My Digital Studio Challenge" group. I used their challenge in my design and learned few tricks on the way - by accident.

Here is the link to the Stampin'Up! My Digital Studio site:
My Digital Studio "November 2012 Challenge"

No comments:

Post a Comment