Okay, then to business...
I made these post-it-note holders last year and everybody liked them so I have to do some more this year too (haven't finished this years ones yet, so the pictures are from last year). Again I had used retired products on these- but this way you actually get to use your own imagination on what to use :)
The pens are from Staples Business Depot and they come in a pack of 10 of 12, cannot remember exactly (and I have tossed the packaging so cannot even check)
Post-It Note and Pen Holder (for post-it notes sized 3” x 3”)
- Cut your base card stock into 7 3/8” x 3 ¼”
- Score the card stock at 3 1/8”, 3 ½” and 3 7/8”
- Fold the card stock in the middle score line and cut 2 slits from the outer score lines to the center score line.
- The larger part (3 ½”) is the base of the holder and the narrow scores are the part for the pen.
- Fold the holder (remember to push the pen holder “slit” up and adhere the part staying under the pen to the back page)
- stick the post-it note to the base (double sided tape/sticky strip)
- Decorate the cover and add pen (I used mini gel pens from Staples)